The following is a legal agreement between you and the owners of O-Line-Photos.nl ("Website"), O-Line ("We", "Us") which governs the use of non-watermarked images ("Images") downloaded from our website.
By downloading an Image you agree to be bound by the terms of this agreement automatically, without any other conditions or declarations. If you do not agree with these terms, you are not allowed to download any Image. All Images on the website are copyrighted and they are the properties of O-Line-Photos or its image providers. All rights are reserved unless otherwise granted to you. Your rights to use the image are subject to this agreement. We hereby grant to You a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use the image on the terms and conditions explained in this agreement.
Royalty free license terms
You may use the Image for the following purposes:
1. In digital format on websites, multimedia presentations, broadcast film and video, cell phones.
2. In printed promotional materials, magazines, newspapers, books, brochures, flyers, CD/DVD covers,
3. Along with your corporate identity on business cards, letterhead, etc.
4. To decorate your home, your office or any public place.
You may not use the Image in the following ways, unless they are expressly permitted by an extended license:
1. In electronic items for resale, such as website templates, document templates, wallpapers, screensavers,
e-cards or similar products that you intend to sell or distribute.
2. For creating printed reproductions that you intend to sell.
3. On physical items for resale and "print on demand" items such as t-shirts, postcards, mouse pads, coffee
mugs, calendars (e.g. on sites like Cafepress), or on any similar mass produced items that would contain the
image in a dominant way.
4. For pornographic, unlawful or other immoral purposes, for spreading hate or discrimination, or to defame or
victimise other people, sociteties, cultures.
5. In a way that would make people assume that the person(s) depicted on the Image is/are endorsing a
certain product or a service.
6. In a way that could give a bad name to either O-Line-Photos or the person(s) depicted on the Image,
including illustrating sensitve social subjects such as health issues, crime, sexual preferences, drug abuse
or similar issues.
7. As part of a business name, trademark, service mark or logo.
8. In any print project where the number of copies would exceed 250.000.
9. SELLING AND REDISTRIBUTION OF THE IMAGE (INDIVIDUALLY OR ALONG WITH OTHER IMAGES) IS STRICTLY
FORBIDDEN! DO NOT SHARE THE IMAGE WITH OTHERS!
At the moment O-Line-Photos does not offer any extended license.
If you need to use an image in any manner other than as stated under the permittied uses, then please contact us for a price quote.
Information on rights
O-Line-Photos requires a written Model Release (or oral consent) for each Image that has identifiable people on it (within reasonable boundaries). However We do not represent or make warranties whatsoever as to the legality or validity of any Release associated with an Image. Furthermore, certain Images may be subject to additional copyrights, property rights, trademarks etc. and may require the consent of a third party or the license of these rights. O-Line-Photos does not represent or make any warranties that it owns or licenses any of the mentioned, nor does it grant them. It's your sole responsibility to make sure that You have all the necessary rights, consents and licenses for the use of the Image. You acknowledge that by purchasing an Image the ownership of the Image does not get transferred to You and You must not claim that it is yours. Your license is non-transferable, which means that You are not allowed to sell, rent, give, sublicense, or otherwise transfer the Image or the right to use the Image to anyone else. The work You create with the Image must be used either by yourself or by your client. By obtaining a Multi-seat extended license for the Image you may share the Image with other people at your organization. You warrant that You do your best to prevent third parties from duplicating the Image.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless O-Line-Photos and its officers, employees, shareholders, directors and suppliers against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees and expenses, arising out of or related to a breach of this Agreement, the use of this site and the use or the inability of use of any Image, your failure to abide by any restriction regarding the use of an Image, or any claim by a third party related to the use of an Image. Warranty and Liability THE WEBSITE AND THE IMAGES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS". WE OFFER NO WARRANTY, EXPLICIT OR IMPLIED, REGARDING ANY IMAGES, THE WEBSITE, THE ACCURACY OF ANY INFORMATION, OR ANY RIGHTS OR LICENSES UNDER THIS AGREEMENT INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. O-LINE-PHOTOS DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE OR THE IMAGES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THEIR USE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE. O-LINE-PHOTOS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY GENERAL, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, OR LOST PROFITS OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, COSTS OR LOSSES ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR THE IMAGES.